IFA Administrator (Full Time)
Position: IFA Administrator
Location: Leeds (Colton Area)
Salary: competitive + training and 23 days holiday
This is an opportunity for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a regional Chartered IFA based within a successful and growing accountancy practice. Based at Thorpe Park Business Park, LS15 (located next to the new ‘Springs’ retail development).
The role is to work with the existing Admin Manager, Paraplanner and administrator to support two advisers. It will involve working with high net worth individuals and corporate clients on areas including pension, investment and protection planning.
Hours of work would be 8.45am to 5pm, but could be flexible.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Analysing and assisting with research for compiling Financial Planning reports
- Handling client queries wherever possible for the Advisers
- Servicing existing clients by providing valuations and portfolio updates as and when required
- Ensuring that all new business applications are processed accurately and efficiently, in a compliant manner to the firm’s standards.
- Send letters of authority and gather accurate information
- Provide an efficient and friendly point of contact for clients and providers, by phone, email and in person
- Maintaining client records
- Processing of commissions
- Adhoc projects and administrative tasks as and when necessary
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working towards Financial Planning Diploma is desirable
- Previous experience within an IFA firm (2 years minimum)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritising skills
- The ability to work well within a team environment and to build effective working relationship
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of platforms (ideally Standard Life Wrap) and back office systems (ideally Intelliflo), although training would be given.
Please apply to: Carol Coulter – Administration Manager